Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New furniture tomorrow!

Gotcha! It is not a delivery of new furniture, but it will be something very different for the living room. Very special and probably costly--- except I believe Medicare will be getting this for us. Mom's hospital bed and all the supplies come tomorrow.

She is coming home very soon. Tonight I am moving furniture (my son already did the heavy stuff) and steaming the floors. Mom will love it, I am sure! She had good news today from her swallow study. Oh, how I love her speech therapist. Her nurses have been wonderful, and the doctor is a lifelong friend.

I am hoping for the best....

Spring cleaning is happening on Meadow Lane... just a bit early.  But someone very special is coming....



Whimsy and Hugs!

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

That is sweet news, indeed! :-)

bj said...

Such wonderful news...with your sweet and uplifting attitude, she is going to be so glad to be there....
xoxo

Heaven's Walk said...

I'm so glad that your sweet momma is doing better and coming home, Gayla! What a comfort that must be for you both! Yes, those therapists are angels on earth, aren't they? So patient and kind. Worth their weight in gold. :)
I will be praying for your mom's continued healing and good health, sweetie!

xoxo laurie