Monday, September 7, 2015

Party!!!

Finally we had my son's birthday. I fixed a big taco salad bar. We had two of his friends join us for a great day. My mom won Spinner by a mile.

I took my son's picture twice. The first time he thought he was smiling... The second he was laughing because he could see he wasn't.

He has been on a neat vacation to the Ozarks, so it was a super birthday weekend for him.

I made a paleo coffe cake. It was simply awful. I threw it in the trash, and I think it fell on through the floor to the basement. A combination of rock and sawdust and ... Well, awful stuff... Boo.... I'm grateful only I tasted it.  Ugh.

3 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Happy Birthday to your son! It sounds like a very fun party and I am sure everyone enjoyed the taco bar, too. He has a great smile. What a wonderful way to celebrate the weekend!

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Happy Birthday to your son!

As to Paleo Cake... Let's be real here. Those Paleo people were not making cakes. -grin-

They were too busy finding stuff to eat... No time to sit around and figure out how to make a CAKE. -more grins-

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

sun.

Magical Banner pic, with the Victorian dolls, in a dark-ish background. Magical... a tiny bit spooky.... Atmospheric.... a Gothic mystery setting... Yummmmy!!!!!! Grrrrrreat!!!!!!

Tessa