Monday, July 27, 2015

Color My World

A few days of true summer, and per the usual, no air conditioner. My son rescued us with window units, but my little room is warm, no window units but a nice fan.

I hope they locate and install a new mother board, whatever that is..and it would be neat if that didn't cost a fortune.

In the meantime, I'm soaking up the colors of my tree from Santa's Workshop.. The changes in my spirit can echo the color, or I might switch it to correspond to me... Either way,I love the way the room changes, based on the light...

4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Oh no - I hope they do find your mother board (whatever that is) or whatever part you need soon! We only have window units, but they are a terrific help. We have been blessed with a cooler than normal summer so far, but this week I will be looking to beat the heat!

Your tree is adorable. I would waste all kinds of time sitting and watching the colors change! I love it!

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

So sorry about the A/C!!!! We went through a lot of a summer, with our wall units, on the blink. It is quite maddening.

But that tree!!! It is amazing! Gorgeous effects.

Myself, I'd stick with white, blue, green. For cooling. ,-)

Tessa

Blogoratti said...

Sorry to hear that. Great photos and effect indeed. Greetings!

From My Country Sunrise said...

Just so beautiful~~~As you are~~Love you to the moon and back!!