Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Ironies

Isn't it funny......

I noticed a post on Facebook that said, "Think less. Live more." So many teachers liked that today, and so did I, but didn't we spend our one crazy life trying to promote thinking?

The bluest skies happen before daylight but are visible only through a camera's lens. See my blue hour shots today at end of post

We often hear a parent or a teacher screaming at a child or student to be quiet but we didn't even hear the child's original outburst.

Sometimes I rant about someone saying or doing something unkind... and oh, sadly, my words are so critical and unkind.

One of the things I'm most negative about is negativity I spy in others.  

A day like this (57°) is considered cold in the summer and warm in the winter.

We say, "Just sayin'," but we know we aren't JUST saying but we are really angry...

Just sayin'

1 comment:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

It makes sense, that there is a "Blue Hour" before dawn... As there is "L'Heure Bleue" after sunset. :-)

Lovely......................