Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

To all my dear ones this Thanksgiving and beyond. As I read this following message, I realized its power. On every day, I'm very thankful... If only I give myself the mission to be certain I stop to think about it... Family, friends, faith, and many blessings from my past and present. I would never have believed my little blog would find its way into so many homes, and I would never have known so many wonderful people, if not for this shining sister/brotherhood of Blogland.

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

3 comments:

bj said...

Thanks so much for your friendship..I do hope this is a wonderful Thanksgiving for you and yours. I hope your mom's doing well.
xo bj

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

And thank you for being here! Someone who loves magical and whimsey and etc., as much as I do. :-)

There don't seem to be many of us, so we have to stick together! ,-)

Happy Thanksgiving,
Tessa~

Debbie Kay said...

I don't comment as often as I visit but you are one of my favorite bloggers. You are so real and so sincere.

Blessings,

Debbie