Friday, August 29, 2014

Popping in...

A dear friend reminded me today how long it has been since I last posted... I was surprised to see ten days have passed. Busy ones, I hope... Productive, I wish... Who am I fooling? Ten days filled with ... This and that, multi-directional thrusts that poke holes in the gentle ambiance of a life...

Even though we have recently had some of our warmest ! (Hot) days, it's clear we near the crisp Autumn days... Crickets do their chirpier songs, and wild creatures along the perimeter howl and scramble through the night. A beautiful owl always perches in a scrub of locust right outside my door, a sad little remnant left after some storm.

I think my son posted this on Facebook quite a while ago. Excellent advice.

Have a lovely Labor Day...

1 comment:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

You also... Have a Happy Labor Day.

Around here, it is very, very low key. :-)

Tessa~